An Introduction to Custom Minis

Custom Minis is a new company thriving to meet the demands of our customers by creating customizable miniatures through the use of 3D and Rapid Prototyping.

Custom Minis specializes in creating custom bits and models for a variety of games and hobbies. With the creation of advanced technology we can create almost any design our customers could ever dream of and can create a physical piece that you can then use to play with.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to Custom Minis

I would just like to start off by saying welcome to the new Custom Minis website. After years of working in 3D and seeing the quality of Rapid Prototyping improving at such a drastic pace I felt it was time to give it a try. Over the past couple months I have created custom 3D miniature bits for myself testing and checking the ability of current technology.

With the release of a mech model online that has done well I feel it is time to share my abilities with the masses and help everyone have those special custom pieces that will make their miniatures look and feel first class. As I continue to create custom miniatures for others they will be shared for others to have a chance to have wonderful miniatures.

I hope you find what you want here, and if you do not, you can make a commission request to have your ideas come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment