An Introduction to Custom Minis

Custom Minis is a new company thriving to meet the demands of our customers by creating customizable miniatures through the use of 3D and Rapid Prototyping.

Custom Minis specializes in creating custom bits and models for a variety of games and hobbies. With the creation of advanced technology we can create almost any design our customers could ever dream of and can create a physical piece that you can then use to play with.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Gravity Weapons


It's been a while since I've had a chance to do any model work.  A couple of my friends have been bugging me for some updated models so I finally broke down and did a little work.  I hope you all enjoy the new collection of gravity weapons I've added.  Below is a picture of the Combination Gravity Gun, the Gravity Pistol and the Gravity Gun.  All are 28mm and will fit the standard 28mm models.

You can purchase these models from my Shapeways store front, or from the links below.



Combination Gravity Gun, Gravity Pistol and Gravity Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment